Friday, October 14, 2011

Ring Bearer Bag

What to do with a ring bearer that is 12?  Well, in my opinion he would look and feel silly carrying a pillow.  Yah, that's a no go.   We went back and forth, looking at ring bowls on Etsy; way cool but not quiet right for us.  We searched endlessly for the right option.  And mom came to the rescue once again.  She had a bright idea, so it took come convincing but in the end I let her run with it.

And look how marvelous "IT" is...


The top decorated layer, flips up revealing a pocket which holds the rings nice and securely.  The saying "Rings for a Champion and his Trophy" was an inside joke and affectionate thing my soon to be husband and I have.  I'm his trophy,  but you only get trophies if you are a champion.  So he is my Champion!  :)  He didn't see this Ring Bag before his son handed him the bag at the alter,  we were hoping it would make for lots of smiles and giggles from him.  Honestly, I was so caught up in the moment, I'm not sure of his actual reaction, guess that's how thing go.  His son carried this in his pocket.   But what did he carry to keep him from fidgeting and looking uncomfortable.  What else but another mommy-made sign.  We love SIGNAGE!

One side for walking down the aisle before the bride...


And one side for the walk back up the aisle, in front of the newly married couple...


Mommy did good!  Plus my wonderful ring bag is small enough, I can easily keep it as a keepsake; without cluttering my life.  Go, Mommy, Go.

Official Wedding Photography by Mandy Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment