Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mason Jars Stole My Heart

Some of the glorious uses of boxes and boxes mason jars I found in my Grandma's storage this year.

Lights to accent the Stairs...

  

As accents for the Aisle...  I used chalkboard paint to give them the matte black accents, and they match my awesome lanterns that we mixed in.





As a backdrop for the Bride & Grooms table...  (Scattered through the woods, behind the rest of the fairy lights)  This is when my wonderful maid-of-honor is giving her speech.  She made a funny joke, about when we met in college.  You have to use your imagination.


Yep, the lovely lady above you is my MOH,  :)  Notice all the pretty lights, hehe.

Thanks for enjoying my mason jar fetish with me.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Photography by Mandy Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment