Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Etsy I love You

Etsy is the horribly addictive website, that is like heroine for those planning an event or redecorating a house.  Or into craft project of any kind or sort.  It has the magic power to be more time consuming, thought provoking and to take your whole day away from you; so much more addictive than Facebook could ever dream of being.  At least addictive for me.

Here are some of the things I bought on Etsy in the last 12 months!






I have also bought 2 other pillow, burlap table runners in bulk, vinyl lettering for a massive wall, bingo numbers, a blue wedding garter, "I Do" shoe stickers, custom bridal shirt with new last name,  custom trophy wife t-shirt, bridal veil.

Etsy has bad a major or minor roll in inspiring my Save the Date, Invites, Guest Labels for Bingo and probably much much more...

I love Etsy.  I am Loyal to Etsy.  Etsy is the go to place for custom everything.  When I want something unique, original, not store bought junk, this is my first place to go.  Plus almost everything is a really good deal.  We'll as long as you aren't shipping to Norway from another country.

Official Photography by Mandy Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment